Photo : Sam Burriss
Content By Pharmacist Ben Fuchs, R. Ph
Eczema is the quintessential inflammatory skin disease. While it appears as pink patches of ares of rough skin on the surface, its real cause is much deeper in the connective tissue (dermis) whose role is to act as a detoxification system, nourish, and sustain the skin cells above.
When the connective tissue accumulates toxins which typically arise in the blood via the intestine, it becomes less able to nourish oxygenate and detoxify skin cells.
This can lead to defective cells which ultimately initiates immune response. The net result is an inflammatory condition that shows up as redness, irritation, itchiness blistering and poorly developed skin cells what account for characteristic eczematic appearance.
Gently massage Honey Hyaluronic Cleanser, coconut oil, or aloe vera into damp skin using tepid water.
Combine 2 - 3 drops of Transdermal C serum with 1 - 2 pumps of Biomimetic Mineral Mist.
Blend together in palms to emulsify and massage into skin.
Use daily morning.
Treat and protect skin with Omega 6 Healing Cream. Blend pea size amount of Omega 6 Healing Cream and 1 - 2 pumps of Biomimetic Mineral Mist in palms and massage to problematic area.
Occlude (cover) with generous amounts of Omega 6 Healing Cream and Truth Serum blend. Apply Truth Balm with Omega 6 healing Cream at night. Topical Zinc Oxide has a soothing and anti-inflammatory quality can improve itchiness.
- Eliminate problem foods such as grain and flour of all kinds, dairy, soy, peanuts, and other legumes can be particularly problematic but immune reactions can occur to anything.
- Use probiotics, multiple strains and so-called good bacteria in fermented vegetables.
- Enjoy fresh, vegetable juices (with the fiber), select only veggies that do not create digestive distress. Flaxseed and Chia seed fiber beverages.
Use digestive enzymes, pancreatin, bile salts and apple cider vinegar with all meals. Start meals off with “bitters” and bitter veggies like dandelion greens, radishes, arugula, and kale
5. Use nutritional supplements featuring all 90 essential nutrients. Pay particular attention to :
- Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acid and Fish Oil
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C