Items may be exchanged (subject to stock availability) or returned within 14 days of purchase with provided that:
- all original packaging such as tags, certificates, warranties, care instructions, product labelling, authenticity cards, extra buttons, hangers, dust bags and boxes are intact, in good condition, and returned together with the products;
- the original invoice is presented;
- the item must be unused and in the same (sellable) condition as when received.
Goods are exempt from being refunded and returned if
- purchase sent back to the manufacturer directly;
- intimate or sanitary;
- hazardous materials or flammable liquids;
- damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error;
Refunds (if applicable)
Email will be sent to notify you once your return is received and inspected. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank account or credit card account.
If you have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com for further exchange details.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will be informed of your return.
To return your product, you should email us to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss shipping options.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.