.....with the good stuff only
15% off on First Order, Curated Information, Exclusive Offer, New Arrivals, Latest Updates.
(Basically all the FYI important stuff)
A luxurious range of handcrafted soy candles and home fragrances.
Made with love in Western Australia.
- 48hours of burn time
- Stress relief and fill room with natural non-toxic fragrance
- To prevent tunneling and create a candle memory, the first time you light your soy candle let the wax melt all the way to the edge
- Keep the wicked trimmed 1/4 inch to prevent smoking & wick mushrooming. This will prolong the life of your candle. Note do not cut the wick too short as will create problems burning, only trim the wick when candle wax has hardened
- Place candles away from children & pets
- If your wax is collecting on one side of the jar, creating an uneven burn adjust the wick back to the centre of the jar
- If you get black at the rim of the jar simply wipe away with a damp cloth
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight
- Always place candles on a heat resistant & stable surface
Soy, Cotton Wicks, Phylate-free fragrances
DOES NOT CONTAIN
CERTIFICATION / TYPE
We deliver goods via couriers such as Fedex, DHL, UPS or Purolator
Under restricted goods regulations in some countries, we might not be able to ship dangerous goods such as perfumes and Scent Diffusers to certain destinations.
* Please note these are estimated delivery times only. If you haven't received your package within the estimated delivery date, please send an email to email@example.com and allow us to assist you with tracking.
PRE-ORDERS + IN-STOCK ITEMS
Pre-order items and In-stock items in the same order will be shipped together when all items become available unless separately deliveries is requested. Please note, additional delivery fees may apply.
Your complete payment will be processed at the time of checkout. Back-In-stock dates for pre-ordered items are provided as estimates only and are always subject to change.
Updated : Jan 2019