NOIR OXFORD CANDLE
A luxurious range of handcrafted soy candles and home fragrances.
Made with love in Western Australia.
- 48hours of burn time
- Stress relief and fill room with natural non-toxic fragrance
- To prevent tunneling and create a candle memory, the first time you light your soy candle let the wax melt all the way to the edge
- Keep the wicked trimmed 1/4 inch to prevent smoking & wick mushrooming. This will prolong the life of your candle. Note do not cut the wick too short as will create problems burning, only trim the wick when candle wax has hardened
- Place candles away from children & pets
- If your wax is collecting on one side of the jar, creating an uneven burn adjust the wick back to the centre of the jar
- If you get black at the rim of the jar simply wipe away with a damp cloth
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight
- Always place candles on a heat resistant & stable surface
Soy, Cotton Wicks, Phylate-free fragrances
DOES NOT CONTAIN
CERTIFICATION / TYPE
Vendor: NINA BAILEY